Wat houdt deze functie in?
For our customer, a global leader in polyurethanes, we are looking for a work specifier.
In this role you will specify and prepare maintenance and equipment related work orders. Your tasks:
- provide the technical information needed to plan and execute the work in an effective way according to standards agreed with the Engineering Manager. Hereby you ensure a complete understanding of the scope of work
- perform field visits to confirm information necessary for proper design and integration with existing conditions and equipment.
- design full solutions and prepare assembly, lay-out and installation drawings, verifying fits and tolerances.
- select the best materials and suppliers.
- plan the works with the engineering technicians.
- prepare “as built” drawings and update equipment files in the foreseen systems
- ensure in all stages (design – installation) compliance with the site EHS-procedures.
Furthermore as a work specifier, you are responsible for making firm arrangements, with your customers, before starting the actual works (being repair, construction, installation,) :
- You will closely follow-up on the list of completion items.
- You will take all precautions to ensure that the work is done safely and that the resulting work is complying with all safety standards.
- You will ensure that new/modified equipment is tested for safety and good working prior to hand over to the customer (commissioning).
You will establish maintenance schedules for all existing utility and equipment according to the Engineering Procedures.
You will ensure that up-to-date equipment files for each piece of equipment are kept. The equipment files will contain date and plans, reports and checks required by statutory and company regulations and maintenance history records.
You are responsible for determining and storing critical spare parts and will maintain an up-to-date inventory database that is linked to all maintenance activities, using the foreseen software package.
Wie zoeken wij?
You have a professional technical degree, with 5 years of experience in a similar role, possessing a broad knowledge of engineering work.
You have strong organizational and problem solving skills.
You are an excellent communicator both to internal and external contacts in Dutch and in English.
Wat bieden wij?
You will be given the chance to work in an international organization. We offer you a permanent contract with a solid package of fixed salary combined with a company car and other benefits. You will become member of a professional organization with focus on education and development, giving you the opportunity to grow.