Project Manager Product Development
Wat houdt deze functie in?
For our customer in the area of Leuven (Belgium), active in Product Development, we are currently looking for an experienced Project manager to lead and motivate a global cross functional project team. In this role you will be leading Product Development processes from the start of the project (business proposal) till the product launch. Prototyping and industrializing will also be a part of the project. The method of development is a new technique used, making change management an important part of the job.
- Determination of clear and realistic project targets, based on a business case
- Managing an international multidisciplinary project team, up till 15 persons
- Facilitate teamwork in partially virtual teams, set targets and monitor the progress
- Time, costs and quality monitoring as foreseen in the business case
- Prepare and follow up project planning with a focus on the deadline
- Assure that project/product requirements are defined, achieved and verified
- Adjust project governance models, tools and processes
- Plan and lead team meetings and workshops
- Communicate with customers, management and stakeholders concerning the progress, deviations and deliveries
- Maintain the interface with manufacturing and suppliers
Wie zoeken wij?
You have got a master degree Industrial Engineer or Civil Engineer. You have got at least 5 years of experience as a Project Manager in Production Development of physical products (not pure electronics or software projects)
Entrepreneurship, a thirst for knowledge and flexibility are your key ingredients, as are your strong organizational and problem solving skills. You are an excellent communicator both to internal and external contacts in English. You are an experienced people manager having no problem with change management.
Wat bieden wij?
You will be given the chance to lead an exciting environment in a big international organization. We offer you a permanent contract with a solid package of fixed salary combined with a company car and other benefits. A senior Project Manager of Newpoint Professionals will visit you on a regular basis to support you and to give you on-the-job coaching. You will become member of a professional organization with focus on Project Management Expertise, giving you the opportunity to grow.